Hassle-Free, Short-Term Housing for the
Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- $150,000 license fee
- $2,000+ monthly payment
- An experience, not a commitment
- No liability
- No mortgage or financing required
- No lengthy application process
- No credit history or credit score required
- No references needed
- No lengthy contract, short-term leasing
- Just walk away when your lease is up
- 19 months to 49 months
- Looking for an experience in a new place?
- Experience a house dedicated to the deaf and HoH
- Going through a life transition and need a place to figure out the next chapter in your life?
- Do you want to give an area a trial run before making a real estate purchase?
- Will your child be going away to college and want them to live in a “home away from home?”
- Want to live in the burbs just while the kids are babies?
Features dedicated to the deaf and hard of hearing:
- Open Floor Plans/Sightlines
- Bright Lighting and Glare Reduction Options
- Lower 8′ Ceilings with Foam Tiles
- Carpeting and Fabric Wall Panels/Heavy Draperies for Sound Absorption and Vibration and Echo Reduction
- Wide Hallways
- Smart Home/Technology for the Deaf and HoH
- Video Doorbell
- Smoke Detector and Carbon Dioxide Vibration System
- Strobe Light/Security System
- Spring-loaded Water Handles
- Florida’s Space Coast, in Barefoot Bay
- County Club Village, Missouri
- And more, inquire about lots in your area